RollerCoaster

It's funny that the name of this is rollercoaster considering that I am the type of person who goes to amusement parks and fairs and I don't ride them...but it doesn't take a genius to know what the affect of one feels like or the experience it can give you. I may not ride them but I feel as though I'm on one when it comes to my everyday life, the same rotation and motion just lie a rollercoaster...They go the same way every time and do exactly the same thing but the outcome for each person that enters that ride can be completely different...I feel as though I go through the same that race and some of the same outcomes throughout my entire 36 years of life...I want more, I deserve more, I am more than the struggles I have been faced with. I have and will always put my trust in God but I do know I am human and I fall short sometimes and the only person that can change the situations that I am faced with is prayer and me...Looking forward to coming out on top doesn't mean I can see the future it just means I have hope and faith. I have been taught that you can't take every person along on ever journey especially if those people hinder your growth or mean you no good, and yes that means friends and family included. So as I continue on this journey called my rollercoaster life I will hold fast on my Faith hope and prayer that this ride will be the best one yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking by Faith

Day Seven