The Unknown

For most of my life I have been secured in a blanket of stability...I know that is what most crave and yearn for and it is what's normal until it isn't anymore. It is normal until you are faced with a situation that may cripple what you have always known and toure faced with what is around the corner, the unknown... How do you get over your gear of the unknown? I would say you pray your way through the situation and pray that the stability you've always known stays in tact but the other side of me would say step out on faith embrace what is your new norm and keep it pushing.Tbats the battle, that's the conflict, that's the problem, and solution all in one. Many people face these same issues and I don't know what their outcomes have been, and frankly I don't know what mine will be but what I do know is that I can face and conquer whatever is designed for me. Being complacent is no longer an option. Sometimes God puts you in a place of being uncomfotable to move you to something greater. I don't know what my future holds, I don't know if my stability will stay in tact, I don't know what lies around the corner for me, and I don't know what waits for me in the unknown but I do know that I can't wait to see what lies around the corner for me. I'm learning that life is a one time deal and I don't want to short stop myself just to be comfortable...I want to live instead of just exist...I want to breathe life into myself, for myself, and maybe by myself...don't know if everyone that started this journey with me will make it out and around the corner but I know that whatever the outcome I will give it my best shot....Heading into the unknown...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking by Faith

RollerCoaster

Day Seven