Rock Bottom

What do you do when you feel as though you have hit rock bottom? This is a question that I am asking myself as I type this because for now it seems as though this is where I am and have been for some time now. What do you do when you feel like you have lost everything you have ever worked hard for in your life with the exception of family which is the most important thing of course but otherwise you have nothing left....I'm there too. No support system no one to vent to just my thoughts and prayers. I pray I try and remain positive I try and make good out of every situation but I am human and as a human i sometimes fall short of patience and understanding and I have to continually remind myself that through Gods grace there will be a light at the end of this tunnel. Can someone please show me the light I don't need to see it all but just a glimmer of hope that everything will be okay that my family will be okay that my sanity will be okay and in tact after this time is over.... I just want to know if we will all be in tact when this is done not to come out smelling like roses and completely unscathed but to come out stronger and still together as a family. I don't want to know the future I just want to know that everything and everyone in my camp will be okay....so since I am not Mrs. Cleo I will continue to pray for an outcome that will keep my family together and stronger in the process...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking by Faith

RollerCoaster

Day Seven