Day Eight

Have you ever been in a situation where you felt like you had to get something done ,but you were in a place where you felt like you were "under the gun" to get it done? Imagine living your life that way...well at least the last three years. It's no fun. It's like you plan out how you think you would want or how things should go and then the bottom falls out and everything goes completely left and you don't know what to do.....that's me....and it seems like this has been me and my situation for a while now....I'm tired....but I refuse to give up. Life is amazing and I won't let the devil get the best of the only one I have to live. The God I serve is greater than the trials that may come my way. I don't like living under the gun, but I have faith that God wouldn't bring me to it if He has no intention of bringing me through it. I won't complain. I will continue to stay steadfast and humble in His words that will guide me to a life of peace and tranquility because in the end all of the rocks that are being thrown at me are the stones I will use to build the castle that God has in store for me. Learning your strength, and depending solely on God can be challenging because as humans we want control and want to assume we know what the outcome is in every situation but what we are worrying about He has already worked out. In the end all I can and will say is that my God is awesome, he can move mountains, and I will leave my mountains to him....Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking by Faith

RollerCoaster

Day Seven