Day One of 2019

Lord I know that there is something greater in this year for myself and my family. Abundance is the word for this year. Nothing comes to me but by you and your grace and mercy. I will be 40 this year and my last child will be graduating high school and there is going to be a new chapter beginning for myself and my husband. I am ready. I was a young mother and I basically grew up with my children and the fact that all of them will have graduated is a major accomplishment for my husband and myself. We are blessed. On the road to breaking generational curses. Blogging more is in my future. So I hope you all are with me on the ride of this new chapter that began today. I hope it's a page turner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking by Faith

RollerCoaster

Day Seven